Mind-body-spiritual practices that develops a better functioning You.
Tame Your Demons: Find Inner Peace Through Meditation & Movement
A Psychological approach to Reducing stress, anxiety, and fear.
This Meditation & Movement program will give you a set of meditation techniques to practice at home, and explore what your personal meditation practice looks like. The meditation techniques will follow mindful movement and activities in order to gain a sense of calm-centered presence in any situational and relational environment. The program will discuss the benefits and common challenges individuals may encounter when they begin their practice.
Individuals will be asked to keep a daily journal to document the state of their mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Individuals will learn body movement within the framework of stabilizing one’s muscular and skeletal structure, in order to gain efficient movement that is healthy, sustainable, and garners higher performance with ease. Individuals will be asked to participate (at their own level) in physical activity that moves the body to incorporate and ground the teachings from this program in a somatic way. All levels and paths are welcome!
Meditation & Movement Program Details:
- $45/class - Early Bird Registration (before May 26th, 2017)
- $50/class - Registration at the door
- Class Times are: 10am - Noon
- Location: 7545 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA. 92618. Classes will be held at the outdoor patio.
- Please wear comfortable clothing to move in. You are welcome to bring any cushions or yoga mat to sit comfortably in should you choose. Chairs are provided and available for use on-site.
- Saturday, June 3rd: Class on Beginner's Mind
- Saturday, June 10th: Class on Polishing
Come learn the teachings of meditation and mindfulness for those who wish to Awaken and free themselves of suffering. Dharma Center is a place where self-discovery is a spiritual practice that is about discovering our divine nature and becoming the highest, most authentic expression of Light possible. In short, the practice is about becoming who you really are. We welcome you to come sit with us!
"The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart of martial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship." -Morihei Ueshiba